Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Paramount Pictures presents

(Originally composed Saturday, September 29, 2007)

So I had a small assignment for my film class wherein I was supposed to compose some shots of a person going about their usual business. I don't know anyone in Tulsa really so I picked James, my coworker, who sits next to me and is readily accessible. I was going to compose the shots with my digital camera but James said I could use his video camera, so that's just what I did yesterday morning. The video isn't really a short film or anything, just a selection of shots. I'm just proud of myself because it's the first time I have filmed anything since the mid 90s. It's also the first time I have edited on a PC (as opposed to having never edited on anything before). Click here to see the video I made. :)

1 comment:

the instructicator said...

dude left his window open in a parking garage! nice filming. the shots of the pez dispenser and the hair went a long way i think.