Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Severe virtual makeover

No, that's not me and my better groomed twin. It's just the result of my messing around with a free airbrushing software that I downloaded today. Now I know most images you see nowadays are airbrushed and all that, but manipulating my own image really blew me out of the water. You can do anything with this kind of software! Making a bunch of small changes here and there (shortening my forehead, lifting my eyebrows, opening up my eyes, defining my nose and jawline, clearing away pores and spots, lowering my upper lip, whitening my teeth, changing my eye colour, sharpening my eyes, and giving myself a jaundiced tan among other things) really adds up. It's like I made myself undergo cosmetic surgery and various other chemical procedures! What a reality check. I feel exhausted but more secure already.

No comments: